What’s Special in this place?
Bai Dinh’s Overview
Bai Dinh pagoda is also famous for its record-breaking works, such as the three statues of Buddha in the past, present and future weighing 50 tons per statue in Tam The temple, a Buddha statue weighing 100 tons in Phap Chu temple and two bells weighing 36 tons and 27 tons. The pagoda, which is only five kilometers away from two popular tourism destinations of co do Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam from 968 to 1010 and the Trang An cave area, could become the center for tourism of Ninh Binh province when it is completed.
Trang An’s Overview
Trang An, the eco tourism attraction located in the East of Ninh Binh, with area of 2000 ha. The area caves Trang An Ninh Binh belonging Truong Yen Commune, Xuan Ninh, Ninh Hai (Hoa Lu district), Gia Sinh commune (Gia Vien District), Ninh Nhat, Tan Thanh (town, Ninh Binh) , an area of more than 1500 ha was discovered several years ago. In 2001, the cave was discovered by a system works in terms of research scientists and indigenous people.
- Prescription Glasses (Sunglasses, Hat, Sunblock Et Al)
- Camera, Video and Binoculars.
What’s Itinerary for 2 day trip?
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Dinh Pagoda – Trang An – Tam Coc (-/L/D)
8h00: Our tour guide and car pick up at your address to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms).
10:20: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel…
13:00 Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers – a Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh.
16:00: Getting on the car to move to Tam Coc, on arrival check in hotel and have dinner and overnight in Tam Coc.
Day 2: Tam Coc – Bich Dong – Hoa lu – Hanoi (B/L/-)
Have breakfast at hotel, then enjoy Tam Coc boat trip for 2 hour to visit the most of beautiful landscape of Ninh Binh, during boat trip, visiting 3 different cafe, (hang ca, Hang hai and Hang ba. Means 1, 2, 3).
After Tam Coc, we can visit Bich Dong pagoda have lunch and return Hanoi, en-route we can visit Dinh king temple, Le king temple at Hoa lu ancient capital.
16h30: Arrival Hanoi, drop you at your hotel and finish our trip.
What’s tour cost for this 2 days trip?
|Group size (person)||1||2||3||4||5||6 upper|
Single supplement: $26 USD
- Private luxury car with air-conditioning
- Meals (B= Breakfast; L= Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All entrance fees, boat trips
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation (double/twin share) at 3 star hotel or equals
What’s Not Included
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurances
Recommend for this trip:
Check the weather to bring something necessary: rain coat, sun hat, sun bum…
- Child under 5 years go with two (2) adults: Free of charge.
- Child from 6 – under 10 years old go with two (2) adults: 75% of charge
- Child from 11 years old upward and above: 100% of charge
- Special request if any (diet or vegetarian,…) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
What’s is most unique & entire features in this trip?
- Stay overnight at Tam Coc or inside in Ninh Binh
- Visit most of beautiful places in Ninh Binh
- Explore outdoor sampan boat trip
- Sightseeing in Ninh Binh landscapes & culture tour
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?